This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Comden and Green".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
While well written, I don't see a need for it. While they wrote the lyrics for the song, they didn't write it for Star Trek, or at least not used in a way like "Faith of the Heart" was used and needed to be credited. This could simply be supplemented on the necessary pages that link to this with a wikipedia link. I think the inclusion of an article like this could potentially open the door for the creation of other other articles, like James Prescott Joule, the namesake of the joule. --Alan 01:59, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Possibly merge some of the information into the background of the relevant song, and then redirect to Wikipedia for further informaton? -- Sulfur 02:03, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
- Merge and delete. I don't think much information needs to be added to the background of "Just in Time" than what is there already; just replace our links with links to Wikipedia. By the way, don't forget Jule Styne. ;) --From Andoria with Love 13:43, 1 August 2007 (UTC)