This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "BCE".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
As far as I know, this term was never used in Star Trek. It also is basically just a dictionary definition (see Memory Alpha:What Memory Alpha is not). To make matters worse, it is a dictionary definition that is used to explain a term used by Memory Alpha, but not in Star Trek. --OuroborosCobra talk 02:21, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. I just thought it would help people who didn't know what something meant on another page to click on it and get an explanation. --Babaganoosh 02:25, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- Delete --Alan del Beccio 02:44, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. If you really want to create an inline link for an acronym like that, you can use [[acronym:BCE|BCE]] to get BCE. -- Renegade54 16:24, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. --From Andoria with Love 11:44, 9 February 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted --Alan del Beccio 03:59, 14 February 2007 (UTC)