This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Atlanta Falcons".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- oppose - The name was very clearly legible seen. Are we to only add articles on stuff when dialogue explicitly spells out a definition? -- Capricorn (talk) 16:57, October 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose. If the name was seen, then an article is OK. We have Baylor with an article and it was only seen on a TV screen in an episode. 31dot (talk) 17:04, October 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose for the Baylor reason noted above. Also, familiarity with something and the ability to recognize something should never be a reason for deletion. -- sulfur (talk) 17:28, October 8, 2013 (UTC)