This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Apophenia".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
First of all, in terms of POV, this is a real world concept, so no discussions on canon should be held on this topic, secondly, I'm not sure on which criteria we established the inclusion of such Star Trek-based observational phenomena, but to me, this is so far looking like an original research "project", which I believe is what we don't want. --Alan 13:13, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Agreed, delete. --From Andoria with Love 21:23, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Delete, I'll second that.--31dot 21:41, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Delete - otherwise we'll end up as a poor copy of Wikipedia.– Cleanse 23:05, 11 October 2008 (UTC)
- Delete. --Jörg 06:46, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Common Sense preceding Deletion: Unless there are others I know absolutely nothing of, there is but a single article connecting to this page, 47. The solution is therefore obvious: instead of linking here, the 47 page should directly link its reference to Wikipedia's apophenia article, and deletion of this one saving both minute memory space and the time of MA writers who will by definition have less to work with and less detail than the Wikipedians. --ChrisK 16:55, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
- Deleted. --From Andoria with Love 13:54, 30 October 2008 (UTC)