This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Anti-star Bomb".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an admin will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
- Ammendment - Most information in regards to the actual weapon in question is already stated in the Trilithium article itself. - Enzo Aquarius 01:30, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
This discusses the weapon that Dr. Soran invented to get inside of a energy ribbon. The Duras sisters wanted to use it as a means to conquer the Klingon empire. 184.108.40.206 01:24, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- However, it was never refered to as an 'anti-star bomb' in canon. ;) - Enzo Aquarius 01:25, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. As Enzo said, the name is non-canon and everything in the article can be found at trilithium. --From Andoria with Love 02:26, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- That discribes Trilithium, not the weapon. Maybe a title change ? 220.127.116.11 03:23, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- Done, made a new article at trilithium weapon, which describes both the weapon from Generations and "By Inferno's Light". - Enzo Aquarius 04:02, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, that works. :) I still say delete this page, though, since the name is made-up. --From Andoria with Love 04:21, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
- xxxxoooos. 18.104.22.168 04:34, 18 January 2007 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted since information is available at better-named pages. --From Andoria with Love 23:07, 3 February 2007 (UTC)