This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Anger".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Deletion rationale Edit
Following this discussion this page should also be deleted. The only episode which links to this is "Liaisons". I've just checked the episode, the word "anger" was never mentioned. Yes, Worf got angry but Byleth wanted to study antagonism not anger. The article is a dictionary defintion and should be deleted. – Tom 01:36, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete as a dictionary definition.– Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 07:51, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete.--31dot 09:20, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete. - Archduk3 09:43, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete — what next, an attempt to list every time a Star Trek character smiled? —Josiah Rowe 17:19, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
Admin resolution Edit
Deleted.--31dot 12:41, September 8, 2010 (UTC)