This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Anabolic supplements".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Not in the final episode, so non-canon. It's a harmless page, but still...– Cleanse 02:55, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Merge into "Armageddon Game" and delete - it should be a background note at most. A redirect is probably unnecessary, as the page is only linked to from a list and the episode page itself. – Cleanse 02:55, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete, with no merge. This interesting tidbit does not provide any meaningful insights into a character or a scene which would warrant its being mentioned on the episode's page. I think it would set a poor precedent to mention every little piece of information found in deleted scenes. 31dot 03:01, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Sure, it doesn't provide meaningful insight, but it's a point of possible interest regardless. As such, merge. -- Sulfur 03:06, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Merge. Maybe deleted, probably merged... it if was cut from the episode, it shouldn't have its own page. The problem being, if we include it as a background note for the episode, its just a matter of time before someone else (who didn't see this deletion thread) re-creates it, in an effort to explain part of another page. Hossrex 04:52, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete -- I really don't even see the point of saving/merging articles like this into episode articles. As Sulfur said, it really doesn't provide meaningful insight into the development of the series, characters or anything of interest.--Alan del Beccio 06:43, 14 November 2007 (UTC)
- Merged info about the deleted/removed scene over to the episode, and left as a redirect for the time being. -- Sulfur 15:51, 16 November 2007 (UTC)