This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Aluura's species".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
As stated on its talk page, this person may not neccesarily be a unique species. If there is evidence that she is, then I would withdraw my suggestion, but she appears human and as such would not need her own article. 31dot 00:58, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Well, it seems that she can't put into a known species category, then one like this should be used. --Alan del Beccio 01:01, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. We can't imply a character was from a new species, if it wasn't defined. Perhaps create a new page for "characters of unknown species", but until then, we can't create new species pages for each and every background character with an undefined planet of origin. Especially this situation, where the girl looks very, VERY human. Hossrex 02:11, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. If a person looks human, we'll assume they are unless stated or clearly implied otherwise. – Cleanse 04:40, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- Delete. It is speculation, in my opinion she is human, but this was not said. – Tom 12:56, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- According to the episode's script, Aluura is Amazonian. Meaning, she's human. So I would say delete this. --From Andoria with Love 18:26, 30 November 2007 (UTC)