Nominations without objections
- M-113 creature: It's got everything and it makes for a good read. Tyrant 02:40, 1 Feb 2005 (CET)Tyrant
- Emergence: Detailed information about this episode, presented very well. Was objected to previously due to lack of pictures, now has pictures. --Defiant Jan 23, 2005
- Emissary. Extensive and well sorted information on the Emissary of the Prophets. Good work. --BlueMars 18:21, Dec 24, 2004 (CET)
Nominations with objections
- Kes: Well I wrote most of it so I like it (thanks to those others who tidied and added things). LordJuss 14:20, 21 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Opposed for now. Certainly not bad, however lacking some personal information like her relationships to Neelix and Tom Paris. --BlueMars 19:47, Jan 23, 2005 (CET)
- Mission to Horatius. I think that this is a good article that is growing. Luke80.
- I disagree. The article at least needs a cover image, a better "plot summary" and needs to be wikified (including links). Additionally, there still seem to be some errors (NGC 400 vs. 434, for example) -- Cid Highwind 11:21, 2004 Dec 31 (CET)
- Agreed with Cid. Objected, for now. Ottens 14:37, 16 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Equinox, Part I and Equinox, Part II. Self-nomination, just added all details to this episode which I can think of. A few dead links at the moment, but I'm working on them -- MiChaos 19:09, 7 Nov 2004 (CET).