There were many prophecies surrounding the coming of the kuvah'magh, such as:
- "You would know me before I know the world."
- "You will follow in my footsteps before I have made them."
- "The kuvah'magh is younger than old age and stronger than sickness."
- "You will find me after two warring houses make peace."
- "The kuvah'magh will be descended from a noble house."
It was believed that the kuvah'magh was most likely to be conceived during the Holy month of nay'Poq.
There were also prophesies about the kuvah'magh's mother:
- She was to be an off-worlder.
- She would have lived a life of solitude and endured many hardships.
- She would have won a glorious victory against an army of 10,000 warriors.
There was even a prophesy which said ""the father of the kuvah'magh will be an honorable warrior."