(written from a Production point of view)
Kevin Killiany is the author of numerous Star Trek works, as well as a several other science fiction novels. According to his Live Journal, Killiany has "worked as an actor, college instructor, drill rig operator, short-order cook, exceptional children's teacher, high-risk intervention counselor, warehouse grunt, retail manager, community support case manager, habilitation technician and paper boy." He now works as a pastor, mental health case manager, and writer.
His professional fiction career began 2001 when his short story entitled "Personal Log" was published in the Strange New Worlds IV anthology. He went on the have stories published the subsequent Strange New Worlds V and Strange New Worlds VII. He has since published stories in the Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers series, and has published several unrelated SF novels.
Killiany has been married for over 25 years; he and his wife Valerie have three children, Alethea, Anson, and Daya.
- Star Trek
- "Personal Log" in Strange New Worlds IV, 2001
- "The Monkey Puzzle" in Strange New Worlds V, 2002
- "Indomitable" in Strange New Worlds VII, 2002
- "Orphans" in Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers (e-book #38), 2004, republished in Grand Designs, 2007
- "Honor" in Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers (e-book #58), 2005
- Wolf Hunters, 2006
- The Ride to Chimera, 2008