(written from a Production point of view)
He is best known to soap opera fans for playing Victor Kiriakis on Days of Our Lives, a role which he has played since 1985. He previously had roles on two other long-running soap operas: Love of Life from 1975 through 1978 and Search for Tomorrow from 1978 through 1984.
A Theater Arts graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Aniston has performed in numerous theatrical productions across the country. As he is primarily a theatrical actor, Aniston only appears intermittently on television outside of his Days of Our Lives role. He first appeared to TV audiences in a 1962 episode of 87th Precinct, starring TOS guest actor Robert Lansing. This was followed with appearances on I Spy (in an episode with Bill Quinn), The Virginian, Mission: Impossible (with Leonard Nimoy and Barbara Luna), That Girl (with James Gregory), and Kojak. He more recently had guest roles on The West Wing and Gilmore Girls, among others.
Other Trek connections Edit
Additional film and TV projects in which Aniston appeared with other Star Trek performers are:
- Now You See It, Now You Don't (1968 TV movie) with Michael Forest
- Diagnosis Murder episode "Must Kill TV" (1997) with Molly Hagan
- Fired Up episode "Honey, I Shrunk the Turkey" (1997) with Jonathan Banks and Sharon Lawrence
- L.A. Heat episode "Faces of Fear" (1999) with Kenneth Tigar
- The West Wing episode "Debate Camp" (2002) with Bruce French, Thomas Kopache, and Glenn Morshower
- My Big Fat Greek Life episode "Greek Easter" (2003) with Andrea Martin