- M'Ress bio at www.danhausertrek.com
- Lincoln Enterprises' "supplemental biographical info" for M'Ress at StarTrek.com, the official Star Trek website
- Arex bio at www.danhausertrek.com
- Lincoln Enterprises' "supplemental biographical info" for Arex at StarTrek.com, the official Star Trek website
Considering we link to various sites for this info, and it's not consistent, I think we should "host" this info much like we do for the AOL chats, once we know which version is the unaltered one. This could be done on sub pages at Lincoln Enterprises. - Archduk3 00:03, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
- We shouldn't as a general rule host primary material. The AOL chats were an exceptional case because it was thought that the vast amount of information they provided would otherwise be lost.
- In this case, if it is possible to determine which site's version is unaltered, we should just link to them exclusively. Taking both sites at face value, danhausertrek says that it is the exact text from Lincoln Enterprises, whereas ST.com makes no claim whatsoever where the info comes from. Unless there is any evidence to the contrary, we can probably just take their word for it.–Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 07:10, August 23, 2011 (UTC)