Falor's Journey is a Vulcan tale of enlightenment consisting of 348 verses. Falor was a prosperous merchant who went on a journey to gain greater awareness. Lieutenant Tuvok's youngest son was particularly fond of his father playing Falor's Journey on his lute. (VOY: "Innocence")
- Through storms he crossed the Voroth Sea
- To reach the clouded shores of Raal
- Where old T'Para offered truth.
- He traveled through the windswept hills
- And crossed the barren Fire Plains
- To find the silent monks of Kir.
- Still unfulfilled, he journeyed home
- Told stories of the lessons learned
- And gained true wisdom by the giving.