Eugene, often shortened to Gene, is a Human given name.
People with the name Eugene include:
- Thomas Eugene Paris, flight controller of the USS Voyager
- Gene Roddenberry (comedian), a famous comedian
- Gene Roddenberry (UESPA), a UESPA official (and the commanding officer of the VK Velikan from pre-remastered TNG)
- Gene Roddenberry (Admiral), the Starfleet chief of staff in the late 24th century
All characters with the name Gene or Eugene are in fact named after Star Trek creator, writer, producer, consultant, lyricist, and performer Gene Roddenberry.
Other people related to the Star Trek franchise with the name Gene include
- Gene Armor, an actor who portrayed a Bajoran bureaucrat in DS9: "Emissary"
- Gene L. Coon, a writer for TOS
- Gene DeWeese, a TNG novel writer
- Gene Dynarski, a recurring actor who portrayed three characters on TOS and TNG
- Michael Eugene Fairman, an actor who portrayed a Bajoran vendor in DS9: "In the Hands of the Prophets"
- Gene Lyons, an actor who portrayed Robert Fox in TOS: "A Taste of Armageddon"
- Eugene Roddenberry Jr., son of Gene Roddenberry and the current head of Lincoln Enterprises
- Eugene Roche, an actor who portrayed Jor Brel in VOY: "Remember"
- Gene Wolande, a co-writer for DS9: "Cardassians"
- See also
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|