Eric (or Erik) is a common Earth given name of English and Germanic origin.
People with the name Eric or Erik:
- Eric, a teenager aboard the Enterprise-D
- Eric Burton, a young civilian aboard the Enterprise-D
- Eric Motz, a crewman aboard the USS Pegasus
- Eric Stillwell (Starfleet), a member of Starfleet in the 24th century
- Eric-Christopher Rozhenko, son of Troi and Worf in an alternate reality
Production staff with the name Eric:
- John Eric Bentley, a Klingon in DS9: "Chimera"
- Eric Cadora, aliens in both Deep Space Nine and Voyager
- Eric David Johnson, Daggin the Ocampa from the Voyager pilot
- Eric Matthew, an Edo boy in TNG: "Justice"
- Eric Menyuk, the Traveler from the Next Generation
- Eric Morris, writer of VOY: "Body and Soul"
- Eric Norris, a stunt performer in Star Trek VI, Star Trek Nemesis, and Star Trek: Enterprise
- Eric Peterson, a cover artist for DC Comics
- Eric Pierpoint, a character actor on all of the modern Star Trek series
- Eric Ritter, Yivel in VOY: "Child's Play"
- Eric Sharp, an alien map dealer in VOY: "Fair Trade"
- Eric Steinberg, Paul Porter from Star Trek: First Contact
- Eric A. Stillwell, a writer and producer
- Eric Stuart, a guard in DS9: "Past Tense, Part I"
- Erica Grace, a stuntwoman in Star Trek: Nemesis
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|