Edward is a common Earth name of English origin.
It is often a given name:
- Edward Hagler, a Lieutenant aboard the USS Enterprise-D.
- Edward Jellico, former CO of the USS Cairo and the USS Enterprise-D.
- Edward M. La Forge, a Starfleet exobiologist and father of Geordi La Forge.
- Edward Raymond, son of Donald and Claire Raymond in the late 20th century.
- Edward Regis, an ensign who died aboard the USS Equinox in 2375.
- Miles Edward O'Brien, former transporter chief on the USS Enterprise-D and Chief of Operations on Deep Space 9.
Production staff with the first name Edward:
- Edward Laurence Albert, actor who portrayed Zayra.
- Edward Clements, actor who portrayed a young crewman.
- Edward J. Lakso, a writer for Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Edward K. Milkis, a producer for Star Trek: The Original Series and Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Edward Penn, actor who portrayed Kateras.
- Edward Wiley, actor who portrayed Governor Vagh and Gul Toran.
Production staff with the last name Edwards:
- Jennifer Edwards, actress who portrayed Ms. Kyle.
- Kenneth Lane Edwards, actor who portrayed an ensign.
- Paddi Edwards, actress who portrayed Anya.
- Ronnie Claire Edwards, actress who portrayed Talur.
- Tony Edwards, actor who portrayed a pilot.