(written from a Production point of view)
The second season of Enterprise sees less focus on the Temporal Cold War and the conflicts between Vulcan and Andoria. Instead, the season embraces a more episodic format than that of the previous year. However, some service is given to the afore mentioned story arcs and a new one is introduced involving the Klingon Empire's attempts to capture and incarcerate Captain Archer. The biggest change to impact Enterprise occurs in the season finale, when an attack against Earth by the Xindi wipes out seven million people. The Enterprise NX-01 is refitted and sent on a new mission: To locate the Xindi and do everything possible to prevent a second attack.
- Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer
- John Billingsley as Phlox
- Jolene Blalock as T'Pol
- Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed
- Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather
- Linda Park as Hoshi Sato
- Connor Trinneer as Charles Tucker III
- Cristina Patterson Ceret - Contact Len Designer/Painter
Background Information Edit
- Star Trek Nemesis was released during the run of this season.
- This is the first season of any Star Trek series not to be released on VHS in the UK, owing to the rise in popularity of DVD as a medium for home entertainment.
| Previous Season:|
ENT Season 1
| Seasons of|
Star Trek: Enterprise
| Next Season:|
ENT Season 3