Ya-sah mai gaa-am.
- The thyroid gland.
- The hypothalamus.
- This could be mistaken for the "big toe".
Ya-sah kaduu ta-aul.
Examples of spoken Denobulan Edit
"Darickmay kal'paron ripa, Oochi vanka luu! Bareet suut vahl, suut vahl, suut vahl! Ba-reet suut vahl."
Taa ke mai loo! BAK! See rem tahlaa! Treyst Berat kara tok ah see!
Phlox and HoshiEdit
- How are your patients?
Wakare te-tem prossaa. Detall ta sarabit.
- Their condition is grave. But they're resting for now.
De ta a lekem paravuul.
- I'm sure you'll find a way to help them.
Pardeeka tunah mek. Paveet.
- Your syntax is improving. Continue.
Dom, naav sakuu?
- Do you like the food?
Yeronti nagata... kaa suut vahl...
- The sauce is good... but I don't care for this vegetable...
Eggplant nida kaa suut vahl, Maiakchi bongalu.
- Eggplant's not a vegetable, it's a nostril.
(In English, Phlox says "It's a nostril?")
- A fruit.
(In English, Hoshi says "I've noticed you and Crewman Cutler spending a lot of time together. Is there something going on between you two?")
(In English, Phlox says "In Denobulan, please.")
- Are you two... mating?
(In English, Phlox says "I believe the word you're searching for is dating.")
Maifuuella jadu suura.
(In English, Hoshi says "Well, are you?")
Pragoon dee saa?
- Well, are you?
Deetree saa dee pulekee.
- I'm not exactly sure.
(In English, Hoshi says "There are ways you can tell.")
Doof tu tiratmilad a tiem misawor? Utet arem baret sikaara...
- Does she want to spend time with you? Does she find excuses to...
(In English, Hoshi continues "...to make physical contact?")
(In English, Phlox says: "Well, she did kiss me on the cheek the other night.")
(In English, Hoshi responds "In Denobulan, Doctor.")
Et tem uura temfar?
- Do you have any advice?
Yaasari farakall... majempraa tiri.
- I think you make a very cute... washboard.
Feezal and Hoshi Edit
Denobula'an faardah tunah mek-Phlox.
- Doctor Phlox has been teaching me Denobulan.
Par kweesah essah.
- I'm impressed.
Dee dah eht suut vahl mey proveet.
- I'm still having trouble with the transitive verbs.