(written from a Production point of view)
Dayton Ward (born June 1967) is a writer and software developer based out of Kansas City, Missouri. He has written a large number of Star Trek novels and short stories, specifically Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers. He often collaborates with Kevin Dilmore.
After leaving high school, he joined the US Marine Corps, where he served for almost eleven years.
Star Trek credits Edit
- Strange New Worlds - "Reflections"
- Strange New Worlds II - "Almost... But Not Quite"
- Strange New Worlds III - "The Aliens Are Coming!"
- In the Name of Honor
- Have Tech, Will Travel - Interphase, Book 1 †
- Miracle Workers - Interphase, Book 2 †
- No Limits - "Loose Ends"
- Foundations †
- A Time to Sow †
- A Time to Harvest †
- Tales of the Dominion War - "Field Expediency" †
- Breakdowns - Home Fires †
- Grand Designs †
- Where Time Stands Still †
- Distant Early Warning †
- Summon the Thunder†
- Mere Anarchy - Things Fall Apart †
- Constellations - "First, Do No Harm" †
- Turn the Page †
- Glass Empires - "Age of the Empress: The Rise of Sato I" *
- Shards and Shadows - "Ill Winds" †
- Open Secrets ‡
- Seven Deadly Sins - "The First Peer" †
- Paths of Disharmony
- Declassified - "Almost Tomorrow"
- What Judgments Come †
- That Which Divides
- In Tempest's Wake
- From History's Shadow
- Peaceable Kingdoms
- † - with Kevin Dilmore
- ‡ - story with Kevin Dilmore
- * - with Kevin Dilmore, story by Mike Sussman