(written from a Production point of view)
David Dvorkin (born 8 October 1943; age 71) is an English-born science fiction and horror novelist. He earned a BA in mathematics and physics from Indiana University as well as an MS in mathematics from the University of Houston. He is the father of Daniel Dvorkin, another Star Trek author.
Although born in England, Dvorkin has lived in the USA for many decades. He is a computer programmer, and has worked for NASA, where he was involved in "navigation error analysis" for both the Apollo and Viking programs. He has also written a non-fiction book on the potential of solar energy in the renewables market. He currently lives in Denver, Colorado.
- This article is a stub relating to real-world information such as a performer, author, novel, magazine, or other production material. You can help Memory Alpha by fixing it.
Writing credits Edit
- Star Trek novels
- TOS #40: Timetrap
- TOS #44: The Trellisane Confrontation
- TNG #8: The Captains' Honor with Daniel Dvorkin
- Some non-Star Trek novels
- Prisoner of the Blood Unquenchable
- Time for Sherlock Holmes
- The Cavaradossi Killings
- Central Heat
- The Children of Shiny Mountain
- The Green God
- The Seekers