Kreetassan first contact Edit
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. I'm beginning to wonder if inviting the Kreetassans aboard was such a good idea. It's been a challenging morning, to say the least."
The Mazarite-Vulcan incident Edit
- "Captain's starlog, February 9, 2152. The Vulcans have allowed the Mazarites to leave. Ambassador V'Lar says there's a good reason for doing so, though she's certainly not sharing it with me."
The Suliban attack Edit
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. We've joined the Vulcan ship D'Kyr. It seems that Starfleet and the High Command are eager to discuss the future of our mission."
The Automated Repair Station Edit
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. It's been almost four days since the incident in the Romulan minefield. Repair teams have been working around the clock. Nerves are definitely frayed."
The Capture of Menos Edit
- "Captain's log, supplemental. As anticipated, I was contacted by Admiral Forrest, who has ordered us to accommodate the Vulcans' request."
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. The Vulcan ship Nyran was waiting at the prearranged coordinates. After transferring Menos to their custody, we've returned to Enterprise."
The Kidnapping Edit
- "Captain's starlog, September 12th, 2152. We've rendezvoused with a Krios battle cruiser, which has taken the kidnappers into custody."
The Takret incident Edit
- "Captain's starlog, September 18th, 2152. We've entered orbit of an uninhabited planet. Our scans show it's teeming with all sorts of plant and animal life. I'll be leading a survey team to the surface."
- "Captain's Starlog, supplemental. We seem to have passed through the worst part of the storm, but it'll still be a while before we can leave the catwalk. The crew's in relatively good spirits, considering they haven't had a change of uniform in eight days."
Dekendi III Edit
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. We've entered orbit of Dekendi III where the Interspecies Medical Exchange is hosting a conference. We'll be picking up a neutron microscope, but more importantly, we'll get a chance to meet one of Phlox's wives."
The Vulcan-Andorian incident Edit
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. In the three days it's taken us to reach Paan Mokar, the situation has grown considerably more tense."
- "Captain's Starlog, supplemental. Ambassador Soval has begun talks with the Andorians. They've been difficult, but productive."
Encounter with the Tholians Edit
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. We've contacted the Vulcan ship Tal'Kir. They've agreed to meet us in three days to take the craft back to Earth. Hopefully, we won't have another visit from the Suliban before we reach the rendezvous point."
Tucker and Archer's abduction Edit
The following entry was discovered by Malcolm Reed and T'Pol after discovering Archer and Tucker's abduction. It appears to have been recorded on Shuttlepod 1 at some early point on the voyage. There was a second entry that mentioned a pan zan match. (ENT: "Canamar")
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. Trip and I have left Keto-Enol, where we had a successful first contact with the Enolians. We also found time to squeeze in a little R and R."
Encounter with the Wisp Edit
- "Captain's starlog, supplemental. Now that the doctor's given Trip a clean bill of health, my primary concern is to get Enterprise out of here. But Trip tells me it'll be awhile before he can get the engines online. From what we can tell, these lifeforms have no mass. Non-corporeal beings. that's got to be a first for Starfleet. T'Pol thinks they just want to get to know us. Maybe she's right. Maybe I don't trust them because they're so different. I'd hate to think that was the case."
|Logs and starlogs of Enterprise (NX-01)|
|Captain's starlogs: 2151 • 2152 • 2153 • 2154 • 2155|
|Personal logs: Captain's personal log • Jonathan Archer • Malcolm Reed|
|Other starlogs: Acting captain's starlog • Chief engineer's log • Chief medical officer's log • Enterprise starlog • First officer's log • Science officer's log|