The captain's log on Deep Space 9 and the USS Defiant was the method used by the commanding officer to record the events in which the space station and starship were involved. (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- "Captain's log, stardate 49011.4. Damage control teams have completed repairs to the station and life is beginning to return to normal, leaving me with one final piece of unfinished business."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49263.5. At the request of the Karemma Commerce Ministry, we've brought the Defiant to a remote system in the Gamma Quadrant to discuss problems that have surfaced regarding our recent trade agreement."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49665.3. The hearing is in recess and Admiral T'Lara has retired to her quarters to begin deliberations. I wish I could be more optimistic about her decision."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49904.2. After driving away Breen privateers from the Bajoran colony of Free Haven, we are returning to Deep Space 9. I think I speak for the whole crew when I say it'll be good to be home."
- "Captain's log, stardate 49962.4. After leaving our Jem'Hadar escorts at the edge of Dominion space, the Defiant has returned home. But for Constable Odo, I'm afraid the journey has just begun."
|Logs of Deep Space 9|
|Station logs: 2369 • 2370 • 2371|
|Commander's logs: 2369 • 2371|
|Captain's logs: 2371 • 2372 • 2373 • 2374|
|Department logs: Chief medical officer's log • First officer's log • Medical log • Operations log • Science officer's log • Ship's log • Security log|
|Personal logs: Captain's Personal Log • Kira Nerys • Miles O'Brien • Benjamin Sisko|
|USS Defiant logs • Shenandoah log|