(written from a Production point of view)
Andrew Steven Harris was an editor with IDW Publishing. He was the primary overseer of the Star Trek line since Chris Ryall moved to concentrate on editor-in-chief duties with the company. Previously, Harris was an editor with the Los Angeles Times and was one of the founding writers at Wizard Magazine. In addition to his prior media work, he worked for TSR and Wizards of the Coast on their Dungeons & Dragons and World of Greyhawk lines and taught media writing on the international campus at the State University of New York.
With IDW, he oversaw their Star Trek and Transformers titles. He began being credited as an editor on the Star Trek: Year Four line with issue #4, and on the Star Trek: Alien Spotlight title on the second issue. He authored the fifth issue, "Borg".
Star Trek credits Edit
- As editor unless otherwise noted.
- Star Trek: Year Four:
- Star Trek: Alien Spotlight:
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Intelligence Gathering:
- Star Trek: New Frontier - Turnaround:
- Star Trek: Year Four - The Enterprise Experiment:
- Star Trek: The Last Generation: