(written from a Production point of view)
Although a native and current resident of New York City, Rosenberg has also called New Jersey, Kansas, and New Orleans home. In addition to penning novels, he has taught college-level English and has spent time creating corporate graphics.
He has published many short stories, poems, essays, articles, reviews, and nonfiction books. A vast majority of his recent work has been targeted in the role-playing genre, where he has written material for more than eight different games, including White Wolf's popular Vampire: The Masquarade and FASA's Star Trek Role Playing Game.
- Star Trek novels
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers
- Starfleet Corps of Engineers (eBooks)
- #33: Collective Hindsight, Book 1
- #34: Collective Hindsight, Book 2
- #47: Creative Couplings, Book 1 (with Glenn Hauman)
- #48: Creative Couplings, Book 2 (with Glenn Hauman)
- Some non-Star Trek novels include
- Star Craft: Queen of Blades
- Daemon Gates 1: Day of the Daemon