- 2395: According to the imager at the Velara Base, this year is when Velara III would have become a Class M planet suitable for colonization. However, the project was discontinued with the discovery of the microbrain in 2364. (TNG: "Home Soil")
Alternate timelines Edit
Consistent throughout all timelines:
- 2390: Chakotay, with the assistance of Harry Kim, Tessa Omond, and The Doctor (after being reactivated) changes the timeline so that Voyager doesn't crash on the Class L planet.
- 2391: Jake Sisko begins to study subspace mechanics and was awarded with a Betar Prize for his Collected Stories.
- 2392: The Doctor invents a synaptic transceiver for a neural interface.
- 2394: Voyager returns to Earth after 23 years in the Delta Quadrant. Chakotay dies in the same year.
- The path to 2409 lists events leading up to Star Trek Online during this time.
- 2399: The Khitomer Accords dissolve. (Star Trek Online)
The MMORPG game Star Trek Online was initially set in this year. The new setting would be in 2409, however.