This page contains information regarding new Star Trek material, and thus may contain spoilers.
|← 2259 →|
|The USS Vengeance falling toward San Francisco|
Events (alternate reality) Edit
- James T. Kirk violates the Prime Directive while saving Spock's life on Nibiru, and is demoted. Spock is transferred to the USS Bradbury. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- Christopher Pike convinces Alexander Marcus to allow Kirk to become his first officer. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- John Harrison coerces a member of Section 31 into bombing their facility, the Kelvin Memorial Archive, in London. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- At Starfleet Headquarters, Marcus convenes a summit to commence a manhunt for Harrison, when he attacks, murdering Pike. Harrison escapes by transwarp beaming to an uninhabited region of Qo'noS. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- Kirk receives permission to hunt down Harrison and to reinstate Spock as his first officer. Admiral Marcus orders Kirk to use an experimental long-range photon torpedo to execute Harrison from orbit. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- Carol Marcus comes aboard the Enterprise. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- Montgomery Scott and Keenser take a leave of absence, infuriated that they are not allowed to inspect Marcus's 72 missiles. Kirk appoints Pavel Chekov to replace him as chief engineer. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- Following Spock and Scott's advice, Kirk decides to arrest Harrison and bring him to a tribunal instead of killing him. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- The USS Enterprise's warp core breaks down just before it arrives at Qo'noS. Kirk leads an away team with Spock and Uhura to find Harrison. They are intercepted by Klingons patrolling the region, who respond to negotiations by trying to murder Uhura. Harrison intervenes, killing the Klingons, and then allows himself to be taken in by Kirk. (Star Trek Into Darkness)
- According to the Star Trek: Star Charts (pg. 33), Deneb V becomes warp capable.
- The 2013 video game Star Trek is set around stardate 2259.33 (February 2nd, 2259).