|← 2237 →|
|An historical image of T'Pring|
- After playing a practical joke on someone, Spock is branded as a "practical joker" in his hometown of ShiKahr on Vulcan. (TAS: "Yesteryear")
- The pet sehlat I-Chaya given to Spock by his father, Sarek, is killed when he defended the young boy from a le-matya. (TAS: "Yesteryear")
- Spock is tested mentally and physically by the kahs-wan ritual on his home planet of Vulcan. (TAS: "Yesteryear")
- T'Pring is betrothed to Spock through a mind meld. (TOS: "Amok Time")
- In one alternate timeline, Spock is killed by a le-matya. Following his death, his mother Amanda separates from her husband Sarek. Later that year, she is killed in an accident at Lunaport. Subsequent to the death of his wife and son, Sarek represents the Vulcan government as ambassador to seventeen worlds for the next thirty years. (TAS: "Yesteryear")
- In yet another timeline, Spock lives as well as his pet sehlat I-Chaya. (TAS: "Yesteryear")
- This year roughly corresponds with 8877 in the Vulcan calendar
- The USS Enterprise on a return flight via a time warp to the year 2267, passes through this year briefly as the vessel breaks momentum. (TOS: "Tomorrow is Yesterday")
- Spock reported the breaking momentum at 50 years, 40, and then 30, before being told by Captain James T. Kirk to cease his reports.
- According to Simon and Schuster's Star Trek: Starship Creator interactive software, Christine Chapel is born this year.
- According to the Star Trek Chronology, Hikaru Sulu was born in San Francisco in this year.